Thursday 25 October 2007

Current Saikou Babies of 2007

Siamese kittens for sale in the UK. Oriental kittens for sale in the UK. siamese kittens for sale.
Here are a few photos of my current babies. Some of them already have new homes, but a couple are still available. If anyone is looking for a Siamese baby, then please feel free to email me on saikoucats@aol.com
oriental kittens for sale. siamese kittens for sale in the uk. oriental kitten for sale in the uk
siamese kittens for sale uk Siamese kittens for sale UK oriental kittens for sale uk




























9 comments:

Saikou - Siamese and Oriental Cats and Kittens said...

Please feel free to contact me or visit my main site should you have any enquiries.

www.saikousiamese.com

I hope you enjoyed the photos!

Anonymous said...

*faint* O-M-G... You should be locked up for torturing people with such photographs.

Welcome to blogging :)

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Thank you for your visit to my sick bay today, this trip to your blog was a welcome respite. You have wonderful kitties that are much loved and stunning to the eye. I wish you wonderful blessings always....
Love from miss peach

Molly, Charlie & Mr Darcey said...

I am loving your new blog Kim, I have only just found it!!! Your photographs are stunning as always, I absolutely love the ones of Precious. They are all so beautiful, anyone who is lucky enough to have one of your babies, I am envious!!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh wow, those are all soooo beautiful. I would take every single one home if I could!!!

x

The Cat Realm said...

They are so adorable!!!! Thank you for the pictures!

The Furry Fighter said...

ohmygoodness - what a page of utter temptation! meowmie has fallen in love about 4 times ;)

fanks for coming to my bloggie and saying hello!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Hello Kim! I just had to come back and say how beautiful your kitties are. I have never seen more stunning cats and kittens so lovingly kept.
Much Love Miss Peachy and the lady

The Cat Realm said...

We wish you very happy holidays and a wonderful new year!
Karl and the rest from The Cat Realm